+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats it worth

whats it worth

Hey guys, this is my first post here so please be gentle.

I have an old Mistral Inca 1700 board that has been in my possession for quite a number of years and I am wondering if it is actually worth something.
    It has Kemper adjustable bindings and it is setup as left foot forward. It has a couple of marks on the top but the bottom is in good nick and has been kept in a bag at all times when not in use

Any help greatly appreciated

Here are a few pics of it.
    Attached Images

Its good to hang on the wall of a pub or board shop. Value is probably around a case of beer.

2010 sierra stunt 155 for sale $100
    2010 Never Summer SL 164 DIY split
    2011 Stepchild OG Powder 164 DIY swallowtail
    2009 burton supermodel 172 DIY swallowtail
    2013 lib tech birdman 180

Thanks ETM, greatly appreciated. I was just trying to find out if it was worth anything or just give it away to someone who will actually use the thing. I have had it since "92" and it was the last board I used before I lost my legs in an accident. So I think it is about time it went to a good home. Cheers and thanks again.

Greg

Sorry to hear about your accident mate. If you really want to get in touch with someone who loves these old boards have a look at the link below. They are in Utah and have the biggest vintage snowboard collection in the world, the do appraisals and buy boards too but I guess you would rather see it stay local.
    In my opinion nobody will use it unless they just walked out of a time machine (hot tub time machine, great movie go watch it) so you are best off either keeping it yourself for the memories or handing it to a ahop that REALLY wants it, not just one that will throw it in the back room and let it gather dust. A lot of cafes in the alpine region have old bits and pieces hanging on the walls too.

http://www.utahsnowboardmuseum.com/

2010 sierra stunt 155 for sale $100
    2010 Never Summer SL 164 DIY split
    2011 Stepchild OG Powder 164 DIY swallowtail
    2009 burton supermodel 172 DIY swallowtail
    2013 lib tech birdman 180

+ Reply to Thread