+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Upgrade

Forum Upgrade

Ok, so I had nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon than upgrade the forum software.

We were previously running on vBulletin 3.8.4 and now running on vBulletin 4.0.3 - so it is a major upgrade with a lot of new features and bug fixes.

I didn't realise I would have so many things to fix up after upgrading, so you will notice a bunch of things look different especially template-wise.

Hang tight and I should have it all fixed up soon. Thanks!
    07 Burton Jeremy Jones 159, 08 Burton Missions (Camo), Electric EG1's

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by zuccs View Post
    Ok, so I had nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon than upgrade the forum software.

We were previously running on vBulletin 3.8.4 and now running on vBulletin 4.0.3 - so it is a major upgrade with a lot of new features and bug fixes.

I didn't realise I would have so many things to fix up after upgrading, so you will notice a bunch of things look different especially template-wise.

Hang tight and I should have it all fixed up soon. Thanks!
    Looks good Zuccs, nice clean layout-the last one looked a little 'busy' if you know what I mean...

Thanks Zuccs, looks great!
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rhys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Libtech Skatebanana 159 BTX 10/Rossi Decoy 164 07 | Burton Cartels 10/Burton Cartels 07 | Burton Driver X 07 Boots

Check out http://www.vandersyde.com & http://store.vandersyde.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread